Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo: reach!

Go down

What is your vote on Halo: Reach?

Halo: reach! I_vote_lcap100%Halo: reach! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Halo: reach! I_vote_lcap0%Halo: reach! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Halo: reach! I_vote_lcap0%Halo: reach! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Halo: reach! Empty Halo: reach!

Post  lgn abomination Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Halo: Reach is an upcoming first-person shooter video game in development exclusively for the Xbox 360. The game is the sixth game in the Halo series and a prequel to the first game, Halo:Combat Evolved. It is scheduled for release in Fall 2010.

Buy Halo 3: ODST and receive an invitation to participate in the Halo: Reach Xbox LIVE multiplayer beta. If you want in, hold onto your copy of Halo 3: ODST and stay tuned to Bungie.net and Xbox.com for more details.

The game is a prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, taking place during Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: First Strike when there are many Spartan-IIs still in action. The trailer shows the colony Reach under attack by Covenant battleships orbiting the planet.

Halo: Reach was officially announced on June 1, 2009 at the Microsoft E3 2009 press conference. A trailer was shown and details were released including setting and timeline. It was also announced that an invitation to the open multiplayer beta of the game will come with Halo 3: ODST.

Go here to see clip of Halo: Reach http://www.bungie.net/Projects/Reach/

lgn abomination

Back to top Go down