Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of my playstations.....

3 posters

Go down

The story of my playstations..... Empty The story of my playstations.....

Post  LGN BL00DW0LF Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Well one day i had my playstation one with a rented game in it.. and so i was playing it on my bed when my mom called me for supper so i got up reallllly fast and jumped out the door when i heard a CRASHHHH!!! and when i turned to see... i saw my T.V. on my PS1... broken.,..... so i had to pay 30 for a rented game...broken....... Another day i had my ps2..... and on my birthday my parents did not know what to get me so they decided to buy me a XBOX 360..... so when i opened it i was like.... but i already have a ps2 with 1 million games in the cabinet.... and my dad is like but this is the bestest and newest hting out there... so with him backing my mom up i sold my ps2 and traded in all my games for a couple of xbox 360 games and a xbox 360 gold member ship.... but one day i was being bad a quit KARATE so my parents took my xbox 360 away... but 5 years later i got it for my birthday again! and now my back BIATCHES!!
LGN BL00DW0LF
LGN BL00DW0LF

Back to top Go down

The story of my playstations..... Empty Re: The story of my playstations.....

Post  LGN xR4mPaG3x Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Fascinating.

I hate Playstations.

LGN xR4mPaG3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lgn abomination Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Playstations are fun you can find the best games on there that is the system were all the good games were being maid and still are being maid Laughing

lgn abomination

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down