Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of how my Wii was stolen.... from my heart...

4 posters

Go down

The story of how my Wii was stolen.... from my heart... Empty The story of how my Wii was stolen.... from my heart...

Post  LGN BL00DW0LF Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Well one day i was just playing my Wii and all of the sudden my sister pops in the door... and says awwwer man you have a Wii?!!? and im all like yeah hoe! and she says awwe i wish i had one.. its my birthday and all..... and so i could'nt resist... since i had no presents for her... i .....had.....to.....say....IT...... I SAID>...... I SAIDDDDDD...... TAKEE IT!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... but really i dont care now... i have a 360 biatches!!!
LGN BL00DW0LF
LGN BL00DW0LF

Back to top Go down

The story of how my Wii was stolen.... from my heart... Empty Re: The story of how my Wii was stolen.... from my heart...

Post  Lgn Chuck Nasty Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:52 pm

LGN BL00DW0LF wrote:Well one day i was just playing my Wii and all of the sudden my sister pops in the door... and says awwwer man you have a Wii?!!? and im all like yeah hoe! and she says awwe i wish i had one.. its my birthday and all..... and so i could'nt resist... since i had no presents for her... i .....had.....to.....say....IT...... I SAID>...... I SAIDDDDDD...... TAKEE IT!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... but really i dont care now... i have a 360 biatches!!!

sadface Sad
Lgn Chuck Nasty
Lgn Chuck Nasty

http://lgngaming.com

Back to top Go down

The story of how my Wii was stolen.... from my heart... Empty Re: The story of how my Wii was stolen.... from my heart...

Post  LGN xR4mPaG3x Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Wii sucks; go 360s

LGN xR4mPaG3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lgn abomination Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Wii did suck for a long time since it has been out but now they are making better games for it that is making it pritty cool I love you

lgn abomination

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down