Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2010!

Go down

What is your vote on NCAA Football 2010?

NCAA Football 2010! I_vote_lcap100%NCAA Football 2010! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
NCAA Football 2010! I_vote_lcap0%NCAA Football 2010! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NCAA Football 2010! I_vote_lcap0%NCAA Football 2010! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

NCAA Football 2010! Empty NCAA Football 2010!

Post  lgn abomination Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Here is some information on NCAA Football 2010 and after reading this please post a vote on the poll cheers

Now you can settle who has the most school pride once and for all with NCAA Football 10. Whether you’re playing head-to-head online, in Dynasty Mode against the CPU, or earning extra credits through skill, strategy, and sportsmanship, the all-new Season Showdown ensures that everything you do counts toward your goal of helping your school become the best in the nation. From all-new risk-reward strategic gameplay options to the first adaptive A.I. in a college football game, make a historic run for the national championship with NCAA Football 2010.

NCAA Football 2010 is an up and coming game in the college football video
game genre. NCAA Football 2010 is expected to hit the shelves this 14th of July, and there has been a lot of hype about this game in the net. So what should we expect from this upcoming game?

To start things off, the game comes with the “create a school” feature which is more of creating your own team. This feature will satisfy many fans’ cravings for creating their own team. What better way to enjoy the game than creating your own team. Pick the uniforms, pick the plays, and of course, pick the players. There are so much more features you could customize when creating your own team. This feature is one that most gamers are looking forward to.

Next up is the “Team Specific Entrance” feature. This is exactly what the feature says it is. It pumps you up before the game rather than boring you and forcing you to skip straight to the coin toss. It is definitely a feature the game needs to add enthusiasm to the gamers.

The “Pregame information” feature is a really helpful one. It shows you your players and their stats. It also has the options and settings the game you’re about to play has. It’s really helpful and user-friendly. This feature will make it easier for you to set the game settings to match your taste.

The game also has improved battle when in the trenches. This might be one of the biggest changes in the game. Fans will be happy with this new engine the game has. It gives you the realism the real game has when in the trench. Not the same thing you’ll see over and over again in the past NCAA Football games. It’s a feature we will all be anticipating to try. This is definitely a plus for this upcoming game.

You will likewise see halftime highlights in the game. This is a feature that will show you the best tackles, touchdowns, and plays you and your opponents did in the first half. This feature will pump you up to do better on the second half of the game.

The “in game information” feature is also present. See your scores and stats while playing the game. This feature will keep you updated with how you’re doing in the game. This will prevent you from being lost and not knowing what to do in game.

And of course, the “post game highlights” feature. See all the highlights from the whole game. You could see all the highlights from the game winning touchdowns to the game saving tackles. This feature is quite a good one.

These are but a few features you may expect the game to have. There are a lot more features you could expect from the game. All in all, with these features you could expect quite a good video game. So remember, this game will hit the shelves July 14, 2009.

Here is some good videos for NCAA Football 2010 http://www.operationsports.com/videoview_game.php?id=570

lgn abomination

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum