Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting Tips and instructions.

2 posters

Go down

Recruiting Tips and instructions. Empty Recruiting Tips and instructions.

Post  Killer Void Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:54 am

Hallo and welcome to LGN GUARD LD we need you all to start recruiting so we set up this place to help you recruit.

Instructions.

First remember that all you have to do when you recruit is tall them to make their motto LGN GUARD LD PVT and then tall them to make their emblem icon a delta color white and emblem background blank. Then tall them to sand a friends request to LGN GUARD LD then your done.

Tips.

Ok remember that you can sand a message to all recent players be going to New Message and adding a recipeinet and then hiting edit recipeinet and. Also if you didn't use your bio you can put joining and contact info in it so people can laern about the LGN by viewing your bio.

Yes that works to but more poeple join in rank machts then nonrank also i sand 1 message to 40+ people in my recents at once and tall them what to make their motto and emblem to. Also i recruited 8 people in 2 houres before.

If you have any tips then let me know and i will put it in. Thank you. If you have any questions or need any help then let me know.

Last edited by Killer Void on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Killer Void

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Tips and instructions. Empty Re: Recruiting Tips and instructions.

Post  LGN Fear Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 am

Yes you could do that but my way is easyer if you play social slayer and you dont play it that much you can go there and find low ranks that are ranking up by social so if you go there get into a game and you have a mike you can talk to other team at beginning and at the end if they say yes you can party up with them after the game and tell them all the stuff they need to do and if you get more then 1 player together then you can tell them both what to do at the same time... I got 6 recruits in 1 day doing that...

LGN Fear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum