Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to help GUARD or want to host a event post hear.

2 posters

Go down

Want to help GUARD or want to host a event post hear. Empty Want to help GUARD or want to host a event post hear.

Post  Killer Void Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Hallo and welcome to GUARD. We are looking for members who want to help us out by hosting Game Nights, Training Nights and Meeting. So if you want to host one or more a week then post hear on these forums or sand me a pm hear or sand me a message on Xbox Live my gamer tag is LGN GUARD LD. Thank you and have fun.

Killer Void

Back to top Go down

Want to help GUARD or want to host a event post hear. Empty Meetings

Post  LGN Fear Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Ill start meetings I want Master Sargent ranks and bellow it will mostly be Message to see the improvement on them and to see if there and anyone Higher then that talk to me to get into meeting so if you want to tell them to see anything for improvement I'm also hosting Game night on Saturday 7:30 and remember everyone to be at meeting tammarow.. And for that game night if you can send me some Maps and Games just recommended it to me.. If your late then put it on your file share during the game night. And if you guys need any help at all with needing recruiting tips or having a problem with some Achvments needing to be legandary im all good for that I like helping so anyone that needs help just talk to me

VIA Xbox live: Urworstfear00

LGN Fear

Back to top Go down