Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Some Information

4 posters

Go down

Just Some Information Empty Just Some Information

Post  En0cH Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 pm

I just wanna let you guys know, that i have some medical problems that land me in and outtah the hospital that i have delt with most of my life and in any case that you wonder what happened to me i am either really sick or i am in the hospital i deal with a few diseases.. Diabete's, Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnea, Neuropathy Problems. you all should know what Diabetes is and because of the Diabetes i have develope Chronic Pain called Neuropathy in my body that has litteraly crippled me. and the sleep apnea of course is a lack of sleep from waking myself up all night long, and the Hypothyroidism deals with the thyroid in your throat that produces enzymes for your body's immune system all of these i have to take medicine for. So incase you ever wonder..here it is out on the table for you, Most of you are old enough and have a good enough heart to understand people that have multiple medical problems are quite sickly..and ontop of all of this i work 8-10 hours a day so some days i come home at 2:30pm and crash till 4:30am when i have to wake up and goto work again. But i will be on and watching!

Thanks for understanding..

-LGN En0cH
En0cH
En0cH

Back to top Go down

Just Some Information Empty Re: Just Some Information

Post  LGN xR4mPaG3x Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Well man, all I can say is good luck. If you are able to handle all of that and still find time for Xbox, thats crazy and really respectable.

LGN xR4mPaG3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  En0cH Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 pm

I am always here for you guys. and will be plus uphold my Rank as a Major. and aslong as you guys continue to be around i will be here to support you all in everything you. thats the great part of being apart of this clan and all the members..
En0cH
En0cH

Back to top Go down

Post  lgn abomination Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Thank you for all your help man we really do love u for helping this clan out Smile

lgn abomination

Back to top Go down

Post  LGN Fear Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Hope you make it encho your an importent member but then again isent everyone Smile

LGN Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  LGN xR4mPaG3x Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:40 pm

*tears* That was so sweet.

LGN xR4mPaG3x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content