Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LGN Blazed Forum

2 posters

Go down

LGN Blazed Forum Empty LGN Blazed Forum

Post  LGN Fear Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey LGN Blazed members if you wanted to see your retryout scores for the team here they are and for you blazed sence you have not ben on i have not ben able to tell you them.

A= Assists +/-=K/D ratio Droped= Left

Uprising talent Slayer A7 + 9 / Team slayer A5 +14 / Droped

Davy crocket96 Slayer A10 +2/ Team slayer A5 + 2/Oddball A1 + -4/King of the hill A4 +-7 (He might have got negative but he did good there..)/Capture the flag A5 + -4

Urworstfear00 (Me) Slayer A10 +2/Team slayer A8 +8/Oddball A1 +6/ King of the hill A6 +4 / Capture the flag A1 +8

BarfingZack (Very late) Oddball A1 +1/ Droped

Raymonator99 Slayer A10 + -4/ Team slayer A4 -6/Oddball A1 + -1 (Good ball holder)/ King of the hill A3
-4/ Capture flag A4 + -1/

Blackout Skater Slayer/A 8 + -4/ Team slayer A6 + -12/ King of hill A2 + -2 (Did good)/Oddball A0 + -3
Capture the flag A5 +0

Supertrucker Slayer A 12 -9/ Team slayer A11 + -11/ Oddball A0 +1 (Ray and him worked alsome as a team on this game)/King of the hill A3 +5 (Did good)/Capture the flag A3 +4

I think everyone at the retryouts did alsome Supertrucker Raymonator99 Davy crocket96 Blackout skater Did alsome. I really think everyone did good and LGN blazed members fill free to talk here..

No longer in squad blazed so no more messages from me.

Last edited by LGN Fear on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

LGN Fear

Back to top Go down

LGN Blazed Forum Empty Re: LGN Blazed Forum

Post  En0cH Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Awesome*...lol Alsome...
En0cH
En0cH

Back to top Go down

Post  LGN Fear Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:54 am

Hey Encho thanks for doing the donations for the clan Smile. I just got info from blaze he says this tryout game was canceled Sad. So where going to do another tryout on saturday probley 7:30

No longer in squad blazed so not more messages for me.

LGN Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down